Monday, April 25, 2011

Stalking

So I had one more drive by from STBX and J called from a neighbors office because she is freaked out. STBX drove past her school!

I called the police and informed them, of course all they are doing is beefing up the drive by's... SIGH!

I know there are stalking laws on the books, since I have my Order of Protection you would think there would be more I can do.

I plan on contacting someone else to see is what. I've warded off 2 panic attacks, my ulcer is bothering me and I've gone to relieve myself about 3 times (sorry TMI I know but that is a rare thing for me!) I'm not trying to make light of this situation by any stretch of the imagination.

I would be a terrible liar if I said I was not scared of STBX. Sadly I have to end up kidnapped or dead for anything to happen legally.

No comments:

Post a Comment