A little about me

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Positive affirmations for you!







I deserve to be happy and successful
I have the power to change myself
I can forgive and understand others and their motives
I can make my own choices and decisions
I am free to choose to live as I wish and to give priority to my desires
I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances
I am flexible and open to positive change in every aspect of my life
I act with confidence having a general plan and accept plans are open to alteration
It is enough to have done my best
I deserve to be loved
I love myself for who I am
Fear is only a feeling; it cannot hold me back
I know that I can master anything
Today I am willing to fail in order to succeed
I have the strength to make my dreams come true
I trust in myself
I am proud of myself for even daring to try
Today I put my full trust in my inner guidance
I grow in strength with every forward step I take
I release my hesitation and make room for victory
I can do anything I set my mind to do
I like myself better each day
I am capable and strong
I am a winner
I am a deserving human being
I am able to easily handle any problem I face

Stay safe! 
Be strong and remember you are worthy of love and happiness without fear of being hurt in anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment