Sunday, February 26, 2012

Positive affirmations for you!







I deserve to be happy and successful
I have the power to change myself
I can forgive and understand others and their motives
I can make my own choices and decisions
I am free to choose to live as I wish and to give priority to my desires
I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances
I am flexible and open to positive change in every aspect of my life
I act with confidence having a general plan and accept plans are open to alteration
It is enough to have done my best
I deserve to be loved
I love myself for who I am
Fear is only a feeling; it cannot hold me back
I know that I can master anything
Today I am willing to fail in order to succeed
I have the strength to make my dreams come true
I trust in myself
I am proud of myself for even daring to try
Today I put my full trust in my inner guidance
I grow in strength with every forward step I take
I release my hesitation and make room for victory
I can do anything I set my mind to do
I like myself better each day
I am capable and strong
I am a winner
I am a deserving human being
I am able to easily handle any problem I face

Stay safe! 
Be strong and remember you are worthy of love and happiness without fear of being hurt in anyway!

10 comments:

  1. I am truly thankful to the holder of this web page who has
    shared this wonderful post at at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like reading through a post that can make men and women think.
    Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be able to find good info from your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply desire to say your article is as astounding.

    The clarity for your put up is just great and that i
    can assume you are a professional on this subject.
    Well along with your permission let me to seize your RSS feed to stay up to date with impending post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I conceive this site has got some rattling superb
    info for everyone :D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I simply would like to offer you a big thumbs
    up for the excellent information you've got right here on this post.
    I will be returning to your web site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!! It really worked����������

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to
    drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog.

    An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi!,I love your writing very so much! share we keep in touch more approximately your post on AOL?
    I require an expert in this house to solve my problem.
    May be that is you! Looking forward to see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm primarily on Facebook! Feel free to look me up! I'm always happy to have new friends. Or head over to my FB page- www.facebook.com/hopewhentherewasnone :)

      Delete