Monday, April 25, 2011

I want to move!

STBX drove by about 10:45 this morning, he had our son, M in the front seat. I don't know what the purpose of the drive by was, he slowed briefly as he passed the apt. He had sent a text about M having chicken pox. He thanked me for the help when I said he had the vaccine.

I want to move so bad! I don't like living this close to STBX! I just happened to be exercising at the time he drove by so that's why I saw him. AGH! I can't wait for the divorce to be final! I dislike sitting here unable to do anything. I have the Order of Protection but that is only as good as the paper it's written on. His obession is nothing more then scary.  I hate this... I have to live paranoid, staring out the window or looking over my shoulder. I hate the fact the girls will have to have unsupervised visits with him sometime.

Is a drive by still stalking? I'm not sure... Part of me feels what does it matter? My MIL (mother in law) thought the police on Sat was over the top! Really?! HHHMMMM! The guy, as of April 1st was still stating I was his wife and he was in love with me. It's creepy!

We need to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment