A little about me

My photo
Brook, IN, United States
Abuse doesn't stop at the court room. Melinda has shared her battles in her life and through the court room as she navigates through the legal system Bringing encouragement, insight and empowerment to those that are in a abusive relationship. She is in the process of creating a new life, speaking engagements to "Break the Silence" of abuse, while putting a face to abuse. She is currently working on writing a book about her experiences as a Survivor.View short Bio here- https://www.patheos.com/blogs/ahappymedium/2013/02/notbrokenbutbrave/

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

AGH!!!! I hate this!

The anticipation of another court date. My stomach is tied up in knots just thinking about it. I am trying to psych myself up and remind myself that all will be well. Knowing now that the silence on the other end is due to STBX finding this.

I liked it better when I heard he had a gf. It was bliss! Not a peep from him, no rantings about me coming back to him, or sinning against God or claims I am abusing him/kids or how Terry is brainwashing me. It was quiet. I long for a time when the only time I hear his name is years later. I know we will be entertwined until our youngest is 18 at least.

I am wishing for this date and the upcoming status date to be done. I am wishing for his craziness to be at a distance from us.

I found a youtube video that shook me up yestreday. It's a service announcement featuring Keira Knightley. It reminds me of a time...



I have been looking at emails all day from STBX and our son. I have to admit I am feeling pretty intense right now. Break out the Kleenex! Gaining confidence in my life has been a challenge. No it's not a pity party, it is me trying to find confidence not only in my appearance but success with business and my relationships. Google time for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment