Monday, August 15, 2011

5 messages from my Gaslighter

Not surprised he has left messages and one email. All stating that it must be "me" causing J to act out. And shame on me for not getting the psych/counseling. (Actually the court appointed counselor said the girls didn't need it)

He is allowing me to have physical custody of the girls~ Oh what a nice guy, that is sarcasm
And he goes on and on... I will post later.

My intention today is to get the police report if it's ready and to see if my sister in law told the police about the comment he made. I hope she did! I have to try to figure out how to word the motions I want to file.

Later!

I picked up the police report! God love my sister in law! She told the police about the threat, which of course he denied. I went up to the court house and filed for a Order of Protection for the girls and it was granted! We go to court for this on the 15th of Sept. I feel relief that we don't have to see him or talk to him for a bit! I hope they don't have to see him supervised or unsupervised. Please keep us in your prayers! Gosh my head hurts!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I'm glad to hear that there is finally a small piece of good news. I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed that your girls will not have to see him at all, regardless of supervision. I'm also happy that you get to experience some relief and hopefully some time and space to breathe. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete