A little about me

My photo
Brook, IN, United States
Abuse doesn't stop at the court room. Melinda has shared her battles in her life and through the court room as she navigates through the legal system Bringing encouragement, insight and empowerment to those that are in a abusive relationship. She is in the process of creating a new life, speaking engagements to "Break the Silence" of abuse, while putting a face to abuse. She is currently working on writing a book about her experiences as a Survivor.View short Bio here- https://www.patheos.com/blogs/ahappymedium/2013/02/notbrokenbutbrave/

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nice Girl Syndrome Chapter 1

Ok, so I'm reading this and really digging it. On one hand I want to stop reading because it hits so close to home with the various examples from others she uses. The other part of me wants to keep going since I KNOW I'm a PUSHOVER!

There is a simple test, of course if you answered so many of them with a "Yes" you need some help! I will post tomorrow. Sorry I'm pooped but wanted just to write a little about it. It actually reads really fast, I'm in Chapter 2 already but due to little man my time is limited. I swear I have a stack of books that I am choosing to read. Both for educating myself on the topics of birth (Doula), fun and self help.

And I did side track myself by letting off some steam and playing with Shrinky Dinks this evening. Oh and Hot in Cleveland was on. Nice diversions! (Visit www.lordblessmeplz.blogspot.com for a less serious look at my life)

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment