A little about me

My photo
Brook, IN, United States
Abuse doesn't stop at the court room. Melinda has shared her battles in her life and through the court room as she navigates through the legal system Bringing encouragement, insight and empowerment to those that are in a abusive relationship. She is in the process of creating a new life, speaking engagements to "Break the Silence" of abuse, while putting a face to abuse. She is currently working on writing a book about her experiences as a Survivor.View short Bio here- https://www.patheos.com/blogs/ahappymedium/2013/02/notbrokenbutbrave/

Monday, January 23, 2012

Posting text messages from Crazy Man himself pt 1

If you are truly bored feel free to take a walk on the Crazy side... These had me bummed out because my son had a hand in many of these as well. There are a bunch! From October to December:

Text messages from R's  work blackberry (847)2-555 to my cell phone (219)34-0
During the ongoing 3 year divorce with R Allen, Judge ordered that all communications go through attorney(s). These messages are violating the intent of that ruling.
October 16, 2011
6:30 am - Sorry for the erly morning. Answer when u get it. What cancer do u have
6:31 am - Do u want to meet and talk- (I replied No thank you)
6:32 am - I think i can scrap up anouph to buy us a coffee
7:08 am - Well u know I still love u. U know I would take care of u. But u also know i am with someone else. And u do all u can to drive them away so I have an ear of Of mis trust. I dont think u can blam me. Ill be here for u if u do have it hon. I took that vow
7:10 am - So u know u drove my girlfreind away now so i expext us to get back together. No exceptions-
8:04 am - No sorry I was moving on. U destroyed it. We r now back. We can take time if u want.  He can leave under his own power now U made up my mind. U just could not 
8:05 am - If she comes back u r off the hook
8:07 am - Thy where your fucks. U drov e her away. U gave this to me. U will be with me now
8:07 am - I did not ask u
8:08 am - He can leave on his own if he wants
8:10 am - Dont want to b with me fine. I am alone u will b alone
8:11 am - I am alone u r alone. No more to say
8:12 am - I tryed to move on. U distroyed it. U r sick and twisted. I realy think u want back in        some demented way. So u got it.
8:13 am - Leav e me alone. So ok. U can come home now.
8:15 am - Sorry u made iup my mind. I am taking my ex gf home make shur he leaves
8:15 am - You decided to come home.

 From M using R's blackberry cell phone (847)62-3 to my cell phone (219)34-7
8:16 am - Hi bitch this is m. Well I give you credit you chased away another one. Your first attempt with that lame psychic message didn’t work. So now you pull this
8:17 am - Try to destroy dads relationships as a adolescent type cry for help. To get away from terry.
8:15 am - With your whore diseases. And you finally did it. Now ive lost a good friend and someone else I really care about. Since you will not let anyone else become My mother you will be my mother. The next time I see terry I will beat terry until he can no longer walk or see and I will do this everytime. If you want to
8:16 am - be my mother you have to live in my house with my father. I have to agree with dad after reading his text to you. You are mentally deranged. But you got your
8:17 am - wish you are coming home. I will expect you to start counseling with dad and we’ll work it up to you and I. If you don’t want all this then you better do your
8:18 am -God damn best to get pearl bacxk with dad or find him soneonelse cuz as far as im concerned you are on your way back home. Have a nice day mom. Good to hear from you
8:20 am - Interesting your supposed to love your boy so much and yet you gunna call the cops on me hum me thinks this is terry. I think terry has too much control
8:21 am - Over you and I think its time I free my mother from him. I try to look another way but you are not happy with that. I personally see this mom you always
8:23 am - My father has really been trying to get me to forgive you. So much that I keep telling stop trying to make me forgive you. Maybe he is right. Maybe you
8:24 am - Need forgiving so the lord can clear up the crap in your head. And you can just admit you wanna come home and admit you wanna get away from terry
8:25 am - Because of all the crap you keep saying about moving on. You’ve sabotaged dads relationships and all the other acts that ive witnessed from you
8:26 am - Say you wanna come home so now you got your wish. I expect to spend the holidays as a family together. The little boy can come if he needs to he cant help who His mother is. Hope to see you soon bye
1:56 pm -  Gee that’s funny I have seen you and terry and he pushes you around all the time.    And I guess I should say the same to you because you pushed me around and hit
1:57 pm – Me enough
1:57 pm - Im glad dads in the bathroom. Now I have to time to send this. And by the way where are you its almost 2 o’clock. You wrecked dads relationship and caused me
1:58 pm – To lose a brother and a mother. So get your ass home if we r gunna start repairing this family. And don’t blame dad you’re the one who caused this.
2:01 pm- I am free if you and enjoy my life without you. I miss the personal time but I don't miss your abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment