Tuesday, January 10, 2012

He knows we moved

I received 2 calls from his Mom's number.
I didn't answer either.
It went to voicemail.
He said, "Melinda this is your husband", he talked about knowing we are in Demotte, that I blocked his number, disconnected the other number and he can not talk to "His" girls. According to him I am in "Violation of the court's order." I was to call him to let him talk to the girls, not Terry!
SERIOUSLY?!
What the heck?!
I kind of feel as though my safe haven is broken. Though I know he had to be notified of the move. I am surprised he didn't find out sooner and I am thankful it is only the PO Box address I was able to give. I know if he finds out the physical address he will be out here stalking us.
I still feel crappy from the remnants of the flu so my stomach and appetite is just not there. But after the call, I feel a all too familiar tummy ache that acts up when he pops into my mind or life again.
The fact that gets me is that he reminds me that "HE" is my husband. He gives marriage a bad wrap. I don't want to be anyone's wife again. The word "Husband" conjures up his face and makes me want to puke.
I have 3 emails from him. I haven't opened them yet, but I can read a bit. One complains again I am violating the court, the other is a Marriage weekend retreat coming up and the third, I don't recall. I feel so sick right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment