Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You made me stronger!

I say these words but I'm so unclear whether it's true or not. Today's events has brought so many memories of hurt and pain.

It's amazing how just a mere word or thought can trigger such a huge wave of emotion. I still feel annoyed at myself for crying or breaking down when something like that happens.

I remembered getting pushed down stairs.
Getting my head/neck caught in the door or headlock.
Being smothered by a pillow or with his hand.
I was thrown out of a car several times (moving once) .
Kicked in the lower back/tail bone.

Just a few things I can think of off the top of my head that could have injured my back. I won't go through the other parts of my body that seem to bear unseen scars of attacks over the years.

I'm anxious to (more then slim chance) finalize in June. I am less then anxious to think that soon I more then likely be stuck battling this man and his craziness for the next 5 years or so if he is awarded unsupervised.
I pray there is some solution to this. I'm sorry for rambling!

Stay safe and have a great night.

BIG HUGS
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment