A little about me

My photo
Brook, IN, United States
Abuse doesn't stop at the court room. Melinda has shared her battles in her life and through the court room as she navigates through the legal system Bringing encouragement, insight and empowerment to those that are in a abusive relationship. She is in the process of creating a new life, speaking engagements to "Break the Silence" of abuse, while putting a face to abuse. She is currently working on writing a book about her experiences as a Survivor.View short Bio here- https://www.patheos.com/blogs/ahappymedium/2013/02/notbrokenbutbrave/

Friday, March 2, 2012

Update from last post about my jail drama!

** My court date looks to be postponed again due to a family emergency with Rob's atty. On the plus side it does not look like I will be wearing orange or stripes anytime soon! I spoke with my attorney and he is pretty confident we won't have to disclose our address! YEA!!**

I posted that on FB! I was tickled to hear about this information. Not thrilled about our date being postponed but in the scheme of things I need to leave it all in God's hands. We have gone 3 LONG years so far and the attorney I have is more aggressive about getting all his ducks in a row! WAHOO!

So, I guess I'll stop looking for accessories for my jail time. I don't mean to make light of any of this, but after all of the craziness there are times I just have to pause and laugh!

Bye for now!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment