Friday, March 2, 2012

Update from last post about my jail drama!

** My court date looks to be postponed again due to a family emergency with Rob's atty. On the plus side it does not look like I will be wearing orange or stripes anytime soon! I spoke with my attorney and he is pretty confident we won't have to disclose our address! YEA!!**

I posted that on FB! I was tickled to hear about this information. Not thrilled about our date being postponed but in the scheme of things I need to leave it all in God's hands. We have gone 3 LONG years so far and the attorney I have is more aggressive about getting all his ducks in a row! WAHOO!

So, I guess I'll stop looking for accessories for my jail time. I don't mean to make light of any of this, but after all of the craziness there are times I just have to pause and laugh!

Bye for now!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment