Saturday, April 9, 2022

I have a podcast!

I'm still here! It looks like it's been a hot minute since I've shared. Life has been crazy! My daughter Jess was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer in December and had to have it removed last month. There were a lot of up's and down's with this of course! 

I've my own health issues that I'm digging into right now but I realized that I haven't dusted off my beloved blog in forever! If I didn't share this in the last blog post here I am now...

I started a podcast last July (I know that was almost a year ago!). I posted episode #221 today! Yes, you heard that right I have over 221 episode's! I've been blessed with having many speakers, presenters, and Survivors of various emotional traumas come on to be interviewed! 

I was invited back to St. Jude House to share my story this month! I'll be heading back monthly to share and also to incorporate a healing tool from Vision Boards, to talking about finding a job, to self-love, and more! That I'm able to give back is so important to me. I have said it before and I'm saying it again... 

This life is so surreal to me. To think that I was at a point of suicide, depression and also unsure if I was going to see the age of 40 back in 2009. I had little hope and my faith was waning that I would make it out safely. I was haunted by the images of victims of those lives taken away by someone that supposedly loved them. (Stacy Peterson and unrelated Laci Peterson)

My own self-doubt crept in that I would be able to make it on my own. Fast forward to the present where I am safe, living comfortably surrounded with those that love and support me. It wasn't easy to get here. Honestly, there were a lot of times when I wanted to give up, give in, and throw in the towel. I'm glad I didn't and I'm sharing to let you know that you aren't alone! If you need to talk or a remind that you will get through this I'm letting you know that you will! 

There is The Survivors Cafe that is a small group of victims/Survivors of different emotional traumas that share, inspire, and empower one another. These ladies are AMAZING and my own recovery has been amplified by the support given! 

So more about the podcast! Could you please share it with someone that needs a dash of hope, to know they are not alone, or to find empowerment?

Hope when there was none can be found on most major platforms! Please do me a few favors could you rate (5⭐️). "Subscribe", "Follow", and leave a review on your favorite podcast platform. These steps help my rankings so I'm able to reach more listeners and grow.


AnchorFM
Breaker
Google Podcasts

Apple Podcast
Pocket Casts
RadioPublic
Spotify
iheartradio

Stay safe!

Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment