Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Positive mantras!

DARE TO DREAM!

DREAM BIG!

I'm not a big resolution person but I do enjoy making goals for myself. I have a Bucket List (See labels) more of a life long list. This year I deciding to do a "Goal list". Small steps! Not biting off more then I can chew! Nothing more disappointing then creating a goal list or resolution and not completing it!

So! Whether you are in a Abusive situation of some sort or if you were able to leave (throw out) your abuser, make this the year for you to begin again!

DO SOMETHING!

BE AMAZING!

Do something new/old- Dust off your camera, craft supplies or whatever your passion lies.

Learn something- Whether you always wanted to learn Spanish or perhaps you may have to learn self defense.

Do things that make you happy!

Include your child(ren) or pet(s) in your endeavor!

PLAY! Don't lose sight of finding a time to unwind or just play!

Ditch FB or other social media or computer and live in the real world. I can honestly say I lose track of how much time I spend on here. (Pinterest is so dang addicting!) I miss out on family time by surfing. Even if it is for a half hour. Step away from the computer!

Remind yourself YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO!

Create the life you want.

Throw out the tissue, pick up the pieces to your life and live!

What did you do before Mr/Ms Wonderful (Sarcasm) entered your life?

I am not advising party life. I've heard too many stories about survivors ending up back in the cycle of abuse because of someone they picked up at a bar or party. (Not always but this is my opinion due to others I've heard about and chatted with)

Surround yourself with those that will lift you up, encourage you and bring you happiness. Ditch the ones that cause you grief or craziness to your life.

Stand up for yourself, if need be with your ex's family and friends or your ex!

Don't give up! Stop making excuses for pushing it off!

Now I know your wondering what's on my list! Well, if your not I'm posting it anyway! BIG SMILE!

Read my Bible- At least 1 chapter a day- 1 book of the Bible a week
Pray more often- Get a prayer journal or notebook
Spend more time with my Love
More 1 on 1 time with my Lil' Squeezes
Play! Family game night
Read my daughter's stories
Exercise (3 to 5 times a week) Trouble right now since my back is out
Drop 10 lbs
Practice Self Defense
Practice shooting (my gun~ I do have a permit and need this for in case my ex comes too close)
Learn Archery
Learn to fish (I hate worms so this will be a big thing for me!)
Learn to gut something we catch
Rent a antique spot for all of my cool stuff!
Buy some storage units
Plan our garden
Order seeds
Order Bee's/Take Bee class first! (See a Dr about an Epi pen in case :) )
Order Buck-eye chicks
Order Lamb (s) *See my friends Mom about raising and other things
Take lots more family pictures!
Craft more! Finish my PH D (Projects Half Done)/Sew clothing! Finish crocheting my blanket!(A lady from church has been teaching me the stitches!
Take a First Aid course
Create a new vision board
Plan my Mom's herb garden
Tape my family history (Grandma)
ACTUALLY read books off my growing bookshelves and sell after I read or just sell others
Write my story!
Make Cheese/Yogurt
Pay off- Kids school book fee's/ Pay something on my student loan (Medical Assistant that I still didn't find a job doing~ GRRFACE!)
Do something off my Big Bucket list!
Learn electrical and woodworking!
Camp out side with the wee monkey (in the yard)

It seems kind of intimidating but these things are do-able!

Research whatever it is if you are unsure. Whether it's opening a business for the first time or leaving your abuser. It takes patience, planning and courage. You can do it! I'm cheering for you! Don't give up!

BIG HUGS
and
PRAYERS
on wherever your journey takes you!








No comments:

Post a Comment