Wednesday, May 14, 2014

It's done!


I can't believe my pages are on here! I felt a swirling rush of emotions as I posted the last chapters. None of them had been proofread by anyone, so I apologize for any errors.

I feel a big sense of relief getting most of those haunting memories on paper. I am not done writing, I have so many other cobwebs in my mind that need cleaning out!

Thank all of those that have been on this journey with me for well over 5 years in blog land, it is much appreciated.

I pray that whatever stage you are at in your situation ,that you find peace, comfort, strength, hope and faith to keep going. Know this, it's not easy. breaking up never is.  It does not matter whether the person you are with is calling you names, raising a hand to you or what have you, abuse is abuse.

If this person is your child, parent, partner, or relative, it's never okay to abuse another.

I have mentioned how God has played a critical role in my life and even at my darkest I knew it would be okay.

Before you push the notion of a being aside that you can not see, think about this.

Can you see air around you? How can you doubt something you can not see? I can go deeper and deeper about the subject and I'm not looking to convert everyone. I would like to plant a seed in your mind about the possibility of the unseen world around you.

I don't believe in chance. I believer things and people happen or come into your life at critical times in your life. It can be a stranger, someone you have known for years or just seeing something that reminds you of a person that has passed.

Know this, you are loved unconditionally by a God that will take you as you are! Broken, tired, scared, lonely, angry or just plain in need of a friend. All you have to do is ask God to come into your heart! Confess that you are a sinner and ask for forgiveness.

Your situation may seem very BIG, but for God, this is the small stuff. Leave your burdens and worries at His feet. You have to have patience! Prayer and situations work in His time not ours. Though I know I have a reminder of myself being impatient, stomping my feet at the situation I was in, wanting what I wanted "NOW!", but knowing I had to let go and let God. (Cliche I know but so true!)

My Friend if you are reading this you or someone you know may/is in a abusive situation. Please get help! It's okay to let others know that the life you are in is scary. Now, this is where your faith comes in!

You need to know you can live the life you are dreaming about. Peace, safety, true love, normalcy.

If you need to talk about any of the topics in my blog please do not hesitate to drop me a line. I am most readily available at blessmeplz@gmail.com.

God bless and stay safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment